The Time to Plan is Now – Firestorm Announces 2017 Virtual Stress Test Sessions
Based upon overwhelmingly positive feedback and requests, we are bringing back our Virtual Stress Tests for 2017. These two-hour, highly interactive exercises are designed for schools and businesses of all types and will stress-test leadership response in simulated crisis scenarios.
These no-fee Virtual Stress Tests are conducted six times per year and cover a variety of topics applicable to all organizations – from sexting and harassment to natural disasters and active shooter exercises. We are happy to announce the schedule for the 2017 sessions:
- Sexting, Cyberstalking and Cyberbullying: February 2 from 2-4 p.m.
- Cyber Breach/Security: April 6 from 2-4 p.m.
- Terrorism or Lone Wolf – Does it Matter?: June 1 from 2-4 p.m.
- Tragedy Strikes: A Loss of Life Event: August 3 from 2-4 p.m.
- Internal Sabotage: October 5 from 2-4 p.m.
- It Happened on Social Media: December 7 from 2-4 p.m.
What strengths and weaknesses will be revealed when your crisis response plan is under pressure? One representative from your organization can register for the team. Gather in a conference room, dial in and activate your crisis plans in real-time.
“With so much at risk in a [crisis situation], businesses and schools cannot afford to wait to develop and test response plans. These exercises are a great way to test those plans in a safe, controlled environment that realistically recreates the kind of events and impacts we see every day,” stated Firestorm President and COO Jim Satterfield.
The sessions are attended by thousands of schools and companies globally. Custom Virtual Stress Testing is also available. To learn more or schedule a test for your organization, please contact us. Following the sessions, a paper will be available for download. The paper will review key points discussed throughout each exercise. Previous session papers are currently available for download, including:
- Workplace Violence: How to Stop the Madness?
- School Violence: How to Stop the Madness?
- Sexting Crisis and Consequence 2016
- Ten Cyber-Crisis “Before NOW” Actions – The Heavyweights Weigh In
- Communicable Illness – The Heavyweights Weigh In
Join Firestorm and key national partners for these interactive, virtual exercises.