Trending Data Analysis: What Formal Processes/ Plans do Organizations Currently have in Place?
7th Edition – Event Impact Management Study
BC Management, an international recruitment and research company focused exclusively on the business continuity industry, is now a member of the Firestorm family.
The 7th edition Event Impact Study, is live until January 22 and will be used to assess how organizations prepare for events as well as gauge how specific events (accident, human disaster, natural and technical) have impacted organizations. The final report will highlight what was activated in times of an event, the impact to the business, the impact to personnel, downtime and estimated financial loss by event. In addition, this study will also evaluate lessons learned and what was successful and not successful while activating the BCM program during an event.
Only study participants will receive a complimentary Business Continuity/ Resiliency Program Management Assessment report, which includes an assessment from an International Benchmarking Advisory Board.
Who should participate?
- Participants must be responsible for contingency/ resiliency planning.
- Study accommodates planners to global manager.
- Study doesn’t accommodate professionals who provide consulting services.
- Only study participants will receive a complimentary copy of the study findings.
- Study questions and assessment of data is completed by an international benchmarking advisory board.
- BC Management, a Firestorm company, has been conducting BCM data metrics research/ assessments since 2001.
- The response is immense, driven by the value the results provide.
- The scope is world-wide, due to our extensive contacts and partnerships.
- The company is independent, as we are a neutral party on the results.
- Completely confidential – Your individual contact and company information is never shared.