Preparing for the Unforeseen: Second Annual Bay Area Emergency Managers Conference
After the success of the 2014 Conference, Genentech – host partnering with Nexis Preparedness Systems/Firestorm – presents the Second Annual Bay Area Emergency Managers Conference (BAEM).
This year’s conference theme is “Preparing for the Unforeseen” and will be held July 30, 2015 from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. in San Francisco, California.
Attendees will have the opportunity to:
- Share best practices and success stories on Business Continuity Management Systems and Crisis Management
- Collaborate with your counterparts in the San Francisco Bay Area on their experiences and methodology
- Gain insight into the latest trends and best practices
- Return to your organization with an eye on alignment, integration and continuous improvement
- Emergency Managers
- EH&S Managers
- Business Continuity Managers
- Facilities Managers
- Security Managers
- Operations Managers
Tickets can be purchased here. Conference fee includes continental breakfast and lunch.
Call for Papers
Interested in presenting at this year’s conference? Send your submission to Jeff Hamilton, Nexis Preparedness Systems, at [email protected] by May 1st. Final decisions on presentations will be made by June 15, 2015.
Title: Title of presentation
Abstract: (Limit 300 words) An overview of your proposed presentation and its relation to the theme “Preparing for the Unexpected.”
Biography: Please also provide speaker head shot.