Jim Satterfield on Crisis (and Calm) in the New Year
Firestorm has made great strides over the past twelve years. We have assisted in crises, created plans to protect and respond, trained people, and identified risks and threats.
We have provided critical decision support in crisis and calm to help organizations, and the people within these organizations, because every crisis is a human crisis.
How? With solutions. Real, actionable solutions and talented people to lead these solutions.
As always, we focus on solutions before, during, and after a crisis:
- Whether identifying risks, threats, vulnerabilities, or behaviors of concern, Firestorm establishes intelligence solutions that are protective and predictive.
- Knowing both the ‘what’ to do and ‘how’ to do in a crisis is critical. Firestorm creates actionable planning solutions by performing assessments, developing plans, training people, and conducting exercises.
- Solutions need people. Firestorm supplies people solutions by identifying and providing top level employees along with project staffing to support client programs.
- Firestorm is the thought leader in security solutions with security assessments, the BeRThA® Program, active shooter training, and certification.
- Firestorm provides analytical solutions with diagnostic tools, benchmarking, metrics, data, and analysis.
- And last, Firestorm is America’s Crisis Coach® and delivers real-time crisis solutions. Crisis STOP® is both a program and a commitment.
Thousands of you attended our webinars in 2017 and downloaded resources and information. We thank you for this, and are proud to continue to provide quality content. In our first webinar series of the year, we will explore “Helping Your Organization Make the Most of 2018 – Solutions for the new year and Beyond” and I will introduce our solutions approach.
Every day we are faced with challenges and opportunities – organizations must plan for both – to succeed in Crisis and Calm. Your organization is not defined by any one situation; it is defined by how well you and your people are prepared and respond to all situations.
We invite you to bring your crisis plans to the virtual table and join me for our first webinar session of the 2018 series. We will review how your organization can create a robust crisis plan by learning from past crises and disasters.
We also look forward to personally meeting you this coming year at a number of industry events and conferences. As always, we invite you to sit down and share your plans with us, and let us help you make your 2018 organization even more resilient.
Thank you, and let’s make 2018 the year of solutions!