Firestorm #TopJobs: System Analyst – Business Continuity in Rancho Cucamonga, CA
Systems Analyst – Business Continuity
Job Posting #2984
Position: Systems Analyst Business Continuity
Location: Rancho Cucamonga, CA – Onsite (no remote work)
Status: Full-time/Permanent (multiple shift options)
- Candidates must be authorized to work in the United States
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited four-year institution required, in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related field.
- Certifications in – DRII, BCI, FEMA, ITIL preferred.
- 4+ years of demonstrated experience, at a professional level, in a technical or project management function. Two (2+) years’ experience in performing information security analysis, and assessments and security operation systems
The Systems Analyst’s role is to plan, design, develop, implement, program and maintain computer systems and business functions to align and collaborate with technology solutions with business strategies that support: Surveillance Systems, emergency notification systems, and Business Continuity software applications (which support the various building security networks, safety & emergency controls to all of the client’s properties and facilities). This individual will apply proven communication, analytical, technical documentation and problem-solving skills to help to support one or more highly complex business process, requiring design or integration of technical solutions that may cross multiple functions of the business. Identify, monitor and assist with the resolutions of systems issues and the deployment of enhancements and capabilities of these systems in order to maximize and leverage the benefits of these technological systems to support a safe work environment.
- Serve in leading the analysis, interpretation, and translation of complex data, issues, trends, and relationships into effective strategies and action plans. Participation includes representing BCM in meetings, articulating report and/or process methodology and criteria in both technical and non-technical terminology depending on the audience, and making recommendations based on a clear understanding of impact to the client’s business operations.
- Assists with the planning, design, development and implementation of new technology, as well as technology upgrades and software application releases.
- Responsible for applying updated reporting criteria when changes to the client’s business rules and/or data sources change, in order to ensure consistent reporting outcomes.
- Evaluates, analyzes, and assess risk against current Access Controls and Surveillance Systems and other supporting network, and workflow Systems which support the client’s Enterprise.
- Collaborate with facilities and IT departments to incorporate and implement tracking software with current ID Badges and Access to new employees, temporary staff, contractors, vendors, visitors, etc. such as creating, implement audit controls, track and develop policies and procedures and communicate them to the appropriate departments.
- Responsible to work at a high technical level on all phases of software systems manipulations, including but not limited to system upgrades, modifications and customization.
- Significant participation in performing analysis, interpretation, and translation of complex safety data, issues, trends, and relationships into effective strategies and action plans.
- Perform cost-benefit and return on investment analyses for proposed systems to aid management in making implementation decisions.
- Act as liaison between the Information Technology departments, Facilities and the Business Continuity Unit to define and translate the business needs of the functional departments into technical system requirements and specifications.
- Work as a liaison between all department and closely with IT – Services, IT – Data Management teams in the deployment of new applications and enhancements to existing applications.
- Develops and maintains system documentation including system requirements, design documents, process flows, intake requests, project plans, issue logs and test plans.
- Manages problem management, maintenance, configuration and proper change management documentation for all hardware and software modifications identified as mission critical to specific departments.
- Track and assess interoperability of in-house systems through diagnostic testing to report all segment surveillance cameras are adequate for building coverage.
- Review and analyze the effectiveness and efficiency of existing Systems and develop strategies for improving or further leveraging these systems.
- Work with IT in maintaining and testing emergency notification systems which consist of InformaCast application, Cisco desktop phones, PA systems, and mobile devices.
- Coordinate and perform in-depth tests, validation and modifications for Business Continuity and Technology Recovery Plans.
- Perform Bi-annual simulated emergency Test plan for building security systems that monitor, control access for lock down or lock out are functioning properly during business hours and off-hour operations.
- Design Test action plans for monitoring access revocation, temporary blocking, fraud and security control for visitor access for groups and reception services, individuals or buildings; as instructed, and without instructions in emergency situations.
- Provide orientation and training to end users as business needs dictate.
- Responsible to be knowledgeable and have strong capabilities to utilize various technologies such as WorkFront, AMAG. And Frontline, JIVE and other critical systems which are supporting tools during emergency and/or crisis events for the client’s enterprise.
- Develop quality assurance methods, programs and documentation to ensure data validity is maintained.
- Provide strategies for maintaining data integrity through technical research and understanding of system capabilities and apply related policies and regulatory requirements as needed.
- Analyze requirements for custom reports, interfaces and operational processes.
- Any other duties as required to ensure the Health Plan operations are successful.
- Ensure the privacy and security of PHI (Protected Health Information) as outlined in the client’s policies and procedures relating to HIPAA.
Bachelor’s degree from an accredited four-year institution required, in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related field. Certifications in – BCI, FEMA, ITIL preferred.
4+ years of demonstrated experience, at a professional level, in a technical or project management function. Two (2+) years’ experience in performing information security analysis, and assessments and security operation systems. Proven experience in overseeing the design, development, and implementation of software and hardware solutions, systems, or products.
Working knowledge of network and PC operating systems, including software and enterprise applications. Requires strong microcomputer application knowledge; including spreadsheet, and database. Requires excellent problem-solving skills, the ability to work with minimal supervision, and ability to perform duties under emergency situations. Candidate will process sufficient knowledge of IP (internet protocol) devices networking, and power system operations to effectively interpret evolving regulations and develop effective programs that ensure compliance. Experience with deployment strategies and strong project coordination. Ability to research and analyze data and make sound recommendations. Strong verbal and written communication skills required. Excellent understanding of the organization’s goals and objectives. A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected. Knowledge of HTML desired search for candidates on Indeed.
The following statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. This is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties skills required of personnel.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, ancestry, national origin, age, sex or handicap.
Apply this job https://www.firestorm.com/topjobs/
Please reference Job #2984
To learn more about the position, please contact Alicia Stevens at [email protected] or 562-203-7300.