Firestorm’s Communicable Illness/Pandemic Planning ToolKit: Fast Start for H1N1/H5N1™
Whether it is the H1N1 swine flu, H5N1 avian flu, MRSA staph infection, meningitis, or other exposure, a Communicable Illness/Pandemic Plan is a critical component to every business continuity program today. For our purposes, the name of the potential health threat isn’t nearly as important as the fact that a global pandemic of one sort or another is almost a certainty.
For organizations needing to rapidly and cost-efficiently prepare for the H1N1 pandemic, Firestorm has created a Communicable Illness/Pandemic Planning ToolKit: Fast Start for H1N1™ that can help leadership quickly reach an acceptable level of preparedness.
Firestorm’s Communicable Illness/Pandemic Planning ToolKit™ addresses a myriad of concerns organizations face in the event of a communicable illness outbreak, and provides valuable information for making strategic decisions at the corporate level. The ToolKit offers a systematic approach to engage senior leadership, and uses a comprehensive model of company actions, Human Resources policies and procedures, as well as supporting documents for testing, training, and awareness, necessary for pandemic preparedness.
The ToolKit provides organizations of all sizes the specific steps needed not only to prepare for and mitigate the impacts of the current H1N1 flu conditions, but also far more severe or deadly communicable illness outbreaks. Using Firestorm’s PREDICT. PLAN. PERFORM.® process emphasized throughout the ToolKit, your company will have the opportunity to develop a culture of preparedness within its own organization.
There are 17 different sections in the ToolKit that can be used to supplement what your company has in place today, or help you benchmark your content against a comprehensive set of materials used by Firestorm’s consulting team in the development of Communicable Illness/Pandemic Plans and associated program components. The ToolKit may provide exactly what’s needed to help you address some of the challenges you are currently facing.
Planning tools are produced in a high quality DVD format and include a hard-copy binder. Section content is presented in an actionable layout, ready for immediate implementation. Customization of these tools, via the software provided, to synchronize with existing plans and procedures, is suggested to improve overall effectiveness of your company’s current Communicable Illness/Pandemic Plan.
Toolkit Sections Include:
1) Introduction & Overview
2) Instructional Guide
3) Communicable Illness/Pandemic Action Plan Template
4) Communicable Illness/Pandemic Planning Checklists
5) Communicable Illness/Pandemic Board Resolution
6) Corporate Communicable Illness/Pandemic Policy
7) Action Items to Consider (by Pandemic Stage)
8) Monitoring & Triggers
9) HR Reference Guide for Communicable Illness Planning & FAQs
10) Communicable Illness/Pandemic Policies
– Social Distancing
11) Stockpiling Personal Protective Equipment & Cleaning Supplies
12) Crisis Communications Guidelines
13) Message Maps & Posters
14) Communications to Employees
15) Communicable Illness/Pandemic Guide for Employees
16) Going Beyond H1N1 – Global Health Threats
17) Internet Resources & Glossary of Terms
Firestorm’s Communicable Illness/Pandemic Toolkit package includes an enterprise license for your company’s corporate headquarters. The license includes:
- One Communicable Illness/Pandemic ToolKit binder with 17 individual sections that include relevant materials for the implementation of a comprehensive Communicable Illness/Pandemic Program.
- Editable source files (Microsoft Office 2010 format) for sections 1-17 of the ToolKit.
- Optional, ongoing annual maintenance, beginning 6 months after initial contract. The maintenance fee grants the ability to visit the Firestorm portal and download any updates or new documents that have been added to the Toolkit after its initial purchase.
- Segment License Support
(Less than two million in revenue/sales or 50 employees or Non-Profit Organization)
• Single Company
• One Location
• Consulting support not provided*
Medium Sized Business
(Over two million in revenue to 10 million in revenue/sales or under 250 employees)
• Single Company
• Up to 3 Locations
• 2 hours of online support*
• 2 hours of consulting support*
(up to 1000 employees or over 10 million in revenue/sales)
• Single Company
• All Locations
• 8 hours of online support*
• 8 hours of consulting support*
Enterprise License for Parent and Subsidiaries
• Single Parent
• Multiple Companies
• 8+ hours of online support*
• 8+ hours of consulting support*
* Additional Firestorm consulting and training services are available to purchasers of the ToolKit at preferred rates.
How to Get Started