Crisis management planning is instrumental to the management of, and response to, any disruption. A crisis management plan enables companies to respond to, communicate, and manage crises in the most efficient and effective way possible, regardless of circumstances.
Firestorm’s crisis management plans focus on crisis management planning across the organization and provide coordination and communication of disaster response and recovery efforts. Firestorm creates plans that are intended to:
- Document the company’s crisis management planning model
- Identify Crisis Management Team(s)
- Document communication protocols among groups
- Clarify roles and responsibilities
- Determine appropriate decision making authority and responsibilities within the organization