Firestorm Partner Regus Announces DRJ Huge Product Giveaway
Firestorm is pleased to share this DRJ message from our partners at REGUS.
Visit Firestorm at booth 805. Visit Regus at Booth 619
Regus/Firestorm: Communicable Illness – 2:00-2:45 EST/1:00 CT 03.20.2014 2:00 pm – 2:45 pm
From DRJ: To commemorate this special anniversary and in keeping with the conference theme “Ensuring Resiliency in a Risky World” Regus is pleased to announce the largest Product Giveaway to ever occur at a DRJ conference. The product giveaway is valued at $1 Million
Regus will be giving away 50 Dynamic Workplace Recovery Restart seat contracts to the first 50 companies to claim them at Booth 619 in the exhibit hall. Depending on the geographical locations chosen, this exclusive giveaway is worth up to $20,000 per company.
What is Dynamic Workplace Recovery? Dynamic Workplace Recovery (pioneered by Regus) offers a flexible and fluid network of high quality, conveniently located, fully furnished, equipped and connected recovery suites to suit the ever changing needs of today’s businesses. Dynamic Workplace Recovery supports forward thinking businesses who have embraced Cloud, Employee Mobility and BYOD by providing the ideal locations for teams to collaborate at time of disaster. Regus are the largest provider of Dynamic Recovery services globally with 1,800 locations across 100 countries and 80,000 recovery seats available (850 locations in North America) Dynamic Workplace Recovery when combined with Cloud is rendering the traditional ‘Static’ recovery model with their large footprint offices, poor quality environments and small number of fixed locations obsolete. Come and talk to Regus about how Dynamic Recovery maintained Business Continuity during Hurricane Sandy while Static Recovery failed many of its customers. This is one of the many reasons over 300 companies switched to Regus from the traditional ‘Static’ recovery providers in 2013.
The Regus Workplace Recovery Restart service includes:
- Inclusive Office Space (at Time of Disaster)
- Inclusive Testing
- 24/7 Declaration Line & Crisis Management Support
- Proactive Emergency Messaging
Further details www.regus.com/workplacerecovery
To claim your share of $1m please visit the Regus team at Booth 619 on Sunday as soon as the exhibit hall opens or even better pre-register your interest via Dan Perrin at Regus +1.214.295.3197 [email protected]
Terms & Conditions:
- Offer available on a first come, first served basis
- Offer available to end user companies/organizations up to a maximum of 50 free seats per company/organization
- Offer must be claimed by a named member of the consuming organization with a valid DRJ Spring World delegate badge at the Regus booth
- Service agreement to be signed and returned to Regus by 4/30/2014 to qualify for the free offer
- 12 months free service to commence 4/1/2014
- 5 free seats per company/organization per geographic market up to a total of 10 markets (additional paid seats can be added to the free seats if required)
- Regus reserve the right to extend, withdraw or change the terms of this promotion at any time