Workplace violence fear is an increasing concern nationally. Do you know what to look for before violence comes to work? How do your plans reduce these risks and threats?
Join Firestorm and key national partners for an expanded 120-minute, no-fee virtual workplace violence crisis exercise.
Test your plans, identify any gaps, and benchmark your response before a real crisis occurs. Don’t wait for violence; experience what needs to be done before, during, and after a workplace violence event.
Led by Jim Satterfield, Firestorm President and Chief Operating Officer, and joined by Suzy Loughlin, Firestorm Co-Founder and CAO, these exercises will be interactive, illustrating the various phases of an escalating violence incident: how to respond, what to communicate, and response to the unexpected and unknown.
Preparedness requires comprehensive planning and staff training to identify potential workplace violence issues, develop protocols to address situations, and respond to events that threaten the safety of everyone in your facility.
• What do you know?
• What do you do?
• How do you monitor?
• What do you communicate and with whom?
• Crisis/consequence management overview
• Exercise structure, objectives and assumptions
• WPV crisis scenario: series of escalations
• Hot wash self-review and crisis management maturity model analysis
• Warning signs and indicators
• Next steps and resources
Who Should Attend?
Anyone who wants to ensure their business is prepared for an incident of violence, such as:
• Senior crisis team members
• Business continuity team members
• Crisis communication team members
• Senior leadership
• Human resources
• Security professionals
Space is limited, register now!