Caring about and acting upon initiatives that highlight the health and safety of everyone in your organization, and by extension your community, demonstrates a sincerity of purpose that is reflected across an organization’s brand.
Preparedness and resiliency are key brand attributes for every organization. Today’s best career search web sites feature those internal to an organization sharing what it’s like to work or study there. Vendors want to work with resilient organizations and most important, clients and customers want to be assured of an organization’s longevity.
In this webinar, we will discuss how to prepare for the time when control of events and messages are lost, impacts accelerate and public scrutiny intensifies. We will cover:
What seems “OFF”? – Metrics to measure:
- Outrage – Shocking, Offensive, Despicable, Shameful, Crazy, Beyond Belief, and Extreme
- Fault – Responsibility, Culpability, Accountability, and Liability
- Fear – Panic, Alarm, Terror, Dread, Anxiety, Horror, and Concern
The Firestorm Crisis Index™ quantitatively and qualitatively rates crises on reach, context, and acceleration.
- Reach – volume, tone, and source of communications
- Context – significance, magnitude, and extent of impact
- Acceleration – rate of change in volume
You must register via this link: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/4528907473328503041