Firestorm Chief Intelligence Officer and EVP, Karen Masullo, will be a panelist at a New York Banker’s Association event. The conference, Women in Banking – Empowering Leaders, will be held at the Roosevelt Hotel in New York City on April 24.
About the Session: Ethics, Integrity and Reputation – Panel Discussion (1:40-2:40 p.m.)
Now more than ever, leaders are being called on to set an ethical tone and ensure a culture of integrity throughout the organization…..to showcase the highest standards for ethical behavior…to be consistent and clear about expectations…to address difficult issues, including individual and organizational reputation. Discuss models of individual leadership centered on integrity and ethics, show how you can help shape an ethical workplace, and foster a culture of trust, honesty and integrity.
Karen will be joined by Margaret Lanning (First Senior Vice President and Chief Credit Officer of OceanFirst Bank) and Ellen B. Marshall (Northeast Regional Market Executive, Capital One Bank).
Conference attendees will:
- Gain insights on leading organizations today and tomorrow
- Explore factors shaping the future of banking and the skills and talent needed to help drive the industry forward
- Share new perspectives on shaping your career and your personal competitive advantage
- Collaborate, discuss and network with industry colleagues
- Leave with strategies, tools and insights to thrive in an ever-changing environment