Firestorm EVP of People Solutions and Analytical Solutions, Cheyene Marling, will present at the 2018 Association of Continuity Professionals Conference.
A distinguished group of industry leaders, all ACP members, headline the program for ACP’s 2018 one-day Conference: Shaping Careers, Advancing Resilience on Sunday February 11 at the Gaylord Opryland Resort and Convention Center in Nashville, TN. Access the Conference Brochure here.
Register today to learn from experts in the field, including:
- Christopher Duffy, VP of Professional Services at Strategic BCP, speaking to Presenting to the Board: How to be a Highly Successful Presenter
- Tejas Katwala, Co-Founder & CEO of Continuity Logic, providing 7 Steps to Building a Rock Solid Enterprise
- Phil Lambert, Founder of Ripcord Solutions, presenting 7 Steps to Practitioner Excellence
- Cheyene Marling, Firestorm EVP of People Solutions and Analytical Solutions | Founder of BC Management, a Firestorm company, with insight into how you can be a Top Talent
- Bo Mitchell, Founder and President of 911 Consulting, provides the critical answers to Call 911: Then What?
There will also be peer-to-peer discussions, a look at keys to successful chapters, great networking opportunities and more. Register today and secure your spot!