Firestorm is proud to partner with McGowan Program Administrators Active Shooter Insurance Program
Various organizations have a “duty of care” to maintain a secure environment for their staff, tenants, patients, and visitors. In the event of a deadly attack, they could be liable for regulatory and civil actions.
There are significant challenges to securing places of business, particularly ones where visitors “come and go” frequently. Despite security measures, businesses with frequent visitors are difficult to secure. These organizations are particularly susceptible to “lone attackers” who can enter buildings unchallenged.
• And more…
Primary Liability: $1MM – $25MM
Carrier: “A” XV Rated Carriers
Territory: All 50 States
Special Features & Coverages:
• Primary Liability Coverage for lawsuits arising from harm caused by attacks using
• “Stand Alone” or Part of McGowan Bundle. Our policy is available on a “stand-alone”
basis, or as part of the McGowan Bundle of policies.
• Risk Assessment of insured locations and Active Shooter Safety Action Plan Seminar provided.
• 24-hour Crisis Management Service to help the organization respond immediately by setting
up an emergency call center, advising on emergency communications, putting in place a
recovery plan and arranging counseling.
• Specialist Crisis Management Services sub-limit.
• Post-Event Counseling Services sub-limit.
• Event Responders. Including access to the services of a panel of event responders.
*NOTE: Security and risk services are available on a standalone basis*
Partnering with McGowan
Brokers who partner with McGowan gain access to an experienced team of professionals who understand the risks and what’s needed to protect these facilities. McGowan’s “Power of the Pen” offers uniquely tailored policies with primary liability limits between $1 million and $25 million. With coverages available nationwide, brokers and owners can maintain a secure environment for their businesses and rest easy at night when they “Think McGowan.”
Active Shooter Insurance Application
Download: Active Shooter Insurance Application
Contact: Paul Marshall