The Firestorm Methodology
Firestorm differentiates itself from other business continuity and crisis management service providers with its unique PREDICT.PLAN.PERFORM.® process which is the foundation for a next-generation suite of consulting services, tools and software to create resilient, disaster-ready organizations.
Firestorm approach is to support senior management in the critical decision process to meet an organization’s fiduciary and governance responsibilities. This involvement accomplishes buy-in and active support of the overall planning process and, more importantly, facilitates coordination in the event of a crisis situation. Increasing awareness and obtaining agreement on the vulnerabilities, decision criteria, action plans, coordination, as well as execution, is critical to the success of any disaster mitigation planning process.
The PREDICT Phase
- Assess your current readiness level;
- Identify and classify the critical risks;
- Ascertain critical decisions, analyze gaps;
- Identify infrastructure needs; and
- Define reporting and investigating requirements.
The PLAN Phase
- Develop the strategy;
- Construct the plan, including policies & procedures;
- Identify key personnel; and
- Develop training and awareness programs.
The PERFORM Phase
- Establish protocols for implementation
- First responder/community involvement;
- Test exercises;
- Audits/reviews, updates, and compliance.